Established in 2010, TTV Supply Chain co., ltd (TTV)is the only locally home grown logistics company that counts multiple MNCs (Nissan Motors, Mitsubishi Motors, IZUZU Motors, Auto Alliance, Ford Motor, MG, Johnson Control, DANA Spicer) into their portfolio. We are now the company with +1500 employee with the combined our repaid success and the continued growing story is the ability to bring out the best out of both worlds, that means ” global standard services in combination with intense local knowledge”. Below are some of the reasons why many automotive OEM in Thailand which has combined annual production output more than 700K units rely on TTV to keep their local business unit run smoothly:
- World class service level with deep local Knowledge, easily becoming ideal choice for MNCs for supporting their
business in the developing country
- Short chain of command plus friendly local management culture help automotive MNCs to react to daily
production problems or even the change in business environment quickly
- In house developed and cutting-edge IT platform that can support and work smoothly with various ERP from different MNCs
- Deliver Environment Responsible Client Services
- Provide Employee with an Attractive Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Freight Security
- Our highly efficient customs brokerage
- Clearance and compliance service
1 To build “innovation, develop technology and creative thinking” for business alternative.
2. To consistent in-depth knowledge, experience, and practical business.
3. To get an excellent in logistics and “The Leader for Digital Logistics Provider”.
4. To be partner is strategy for customer approach.
5. To be leader of “change” and “knowledge sharing” for our achievement.
6. To continue income and economic value added.
“TTV SUPPLYCHAIN” will be select partner of customer, in worldwide logistics and the leader for logistics provider that work with extremely skill and experience staff who create value added for our customer and shareholder in alternative logistic.